Thank you for your interest in becoming a food and beverage vendor at Rip City 3-on-3! Rip City 3-on-3 allows only food vendors on tournament grounds. If you are interested in having a concession cart, please fill out the below application.
- Event Dates: August 1st & 2nd, 2020
- Expected attendance – 4,000 each day
- Vendor booth fee is $700.00 for both days
- Due Date: Applications must be submitted by Friday, July 10, 2020
Food Vendor Requirements
- Alcohol is not permitted in your booth
- Coca-Cola is the official partner of the event, so all vendors will be required to only sell Coke products during the duration of the tournament. Please inform us if you have an issue with using these products
- The sale of water or Gatorade will not be permitted.
- The City of Portland strictly prohibits the use of Styrofoam containers and plastic bags. We encourage the use of compostable materials.
- Vendors are expected to be set up prior to event start times and will not be able to leave until the event ends each day due to safety concerns.
- Payment will be due on August 1, 2020 on-site. Cash or checks payable to RIP CITY MANAGEMENT, LLC
- Day One: August 1, 2020 (set-up by 7:30 am) 8:00 A.M. – 3:30 P.M.
- Day Two: August 2, 2020 (set up by 7:30 am) 8:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M.
- Applications are reviewed based on first come first basis. Applying does not guarantee a spot at this event.
- If you have questions, please email email@example.com